LA SCCC Charitable Organization Application:
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the 2020 Louisiana State Combined Charitable Campaign (LA SCCC).
If you meet the following requirements your charity is eligible to apply to be part of the LA SCCC*:
· Provides health and human services in Louisiana
· Serves primarily Louisiana residents
· Maintains fundraising and administrative costs less than 25%
· Complies with all laws and regulations
· Registered as a 501 (1) (c) 3 organization
· Registered in good standing with the LA Secretary of State
· Compliant with the USA Patriot Act of 2001
· Led by a volunteer Board of Directors
* For more details on requirements for participating charities, see R.S. 42:456.A.(3) and LAC 4:III.Chapter 11.
Applications for the 2020 LA SCCC are currently being accepted.
Deadline for submission is Monday, March 2, 2020.
To access the 2020 State Combined Charitable Campaign - Charity Application (Form SED-7) CLICK HERE